CAMECA EPMA Automation & Analysis Software under PC-Windows Environment
PeakSight allows even unskilled users to efficiently operate the CAMECA SX microprobes. It supports the acquisition and analysis of data and images with unique tools and capabilities, from the first survey of the specimen through data export and report preparation.
PeakSight is delivered with all CAMECA EPMA instruments. Upgrade kits are available for older SX models with SUN automation. PeakSight runs under PC Windows™ and features:
Optional add-ons for extended capabilities
- Assist Quant is an expert system making your analysis tasks easier by defining optimized analytical conditions for measurements of unknown specimens
- Mapping Quant: true quantification of X-ray maps
- Layer Quant: easy quantification of coated and multilayered specimens
- Spectrum Quant: automatic identification and quantification of peaks
- Age Map & Age Quant: optimzed monazite dating
- and more!
For a detailed description of the numerous data acquisition and processing capabilities, please send us an email to request our PeakSight brochure.