Our scientific instruments measure and image the elemental and isotopic composition at the surface of solid objects. Micro- or nano-volumes of material are analyzed with extreme sensitivity (reaching ppb levels). Measurements are also very localized, ranging from a few cubic micrometers down to a single atom, depending on the instrument and the analysis technique.
Our SIMS product line includes:
- IMS 7f: universal magnetic sector SIMS for materials and semiconductors
- IMS 7f-Auto: latest version of the IMS 7f for high throughput, fully automated microanalysis
- SC Ultra: magnetic sector SIMS for advanced semiconductors.
- IMS 7f-GEO: magnetic sector SIMS for geoscience laboratories
- IMS 1280-HR: ultra high sensitivity magnetic Sector SIMS for geosciences
- NanoSIMS 50L: SIMS microprobe for ultra fine feature analysis in materials, geology, planetary and life sciences
- SIMS 4550: universal quadrupole SIMS for semiconductors and materials.
- IMS 7fR: shielded magnetic sector SIMS for radioactive samples (on request)
Our EPMA product line includes:
- SXFive: universal EPMA for geology and materials
- SXFiveFE: Field Emission EPMA for geology and materials
- Shielded SX: shielded EPMA for radioactive samples
Our 3D AP product line includes:
- LEAP Si: 3D laser atom probe offering highest acquisition rate for microelectronics applications
- LEAP HR: 3D laser atom probe offering high mass resolution (also in voltage pulse mode) for advanced metal applications
For free download:
CAMECA company brochure 6 pages
"From Scientific Instruments for Research to Metrology Tools for Semiconductors"
Company brochure in other languages:
> Brazilian Portuguese